Skip to content
- Imagine the outcome goal you want in detail.
- Break that outcome goal into smaller checkpoints.
- Apply a timeline to these two above.
- What is the biggest bang for your buck thing you need to do everyday to get to the first checkpoint?
- Starting doing number 4 everyday without fail. Only focus on number 4. Numbers 1-3 rarely need to be thought about.
- Once number 4 is a habit, start slowly adding in more things you can do everyday that will help you get to the next checkpoint.
- Adjust and adapt as needed! Focusing on the daily process goals are the real key to goal setting, not the outcome goals or checkpoints. Re-evaluate and adjust accordingly.